Wednesday 12 August 2015

If I had 1 million dollars 2



If I had 1 million dollars I would go to 3 stores at Sylvia-Park Forever New, JB HI-FI and then Lovisa. It would be fun to have so much money because you could spend it on anything there.


At Forever New I would get jewellery that is Gold, Silver, Blue or Purple. I’d buy earrings, necklaces, rings and head wear. I love pretty things and they would make me look good because I'm
a girly girl. I like forever new because it has fancey clothes, jewellery and shoes plus handbags.


At JB HI-FI I would buy Ipods, Ipad mini’s and Laptops. I would get them for me and my friends so we can play games together and learn more about technology. I love JB HI-FI because you can buy anything like TV’s, speaker’s, laptops, ipad mini’s, ipod’s, iphone’s and other things like that.


At Lovisa I would buy earrings, necklaces, head wear, nail polish, shoes, candy and clothes. Then when I go out shopping I can wear them to make me pretty and even more of a girly girl. Lovisa is one just one of them that I would like to go now and get jewellery, clothes and then shoes there.


Buying this stuff would make me very happy because I love jewellery and technology devices.

I believe that this is a good use of money for me because I can spend it on what I like for other people they would probably prefer to buy food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.